[Magdalen] Yet another case of race abuse?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:50:50 UTC 2015

The number of Blacks in prison is far and away greater than their actual
behavior.  It's a matter of give the white boy a pass and when the Black
kid comes before the bar, throw the damn key away.

When I taught in prison, it was like it was a Black prison.  I could be the
only white face in sight, excepting, of course all the white guards (they
hate being called guards.  They prefer to be called correction officers.)

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford