[Magdalen] Yet another case of race abuse?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 02:51:52 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/1/2015 9:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

The  number of Blacks in prison >>>>>>
What did I read awhile back?  Something like at any moment,
about one-half of black men are either in prison or have a prison  record.

OTOH, we need to be figuring on something else than imprisonment
for crime punishment.  We have a far greater percentage of  prisoners
than other developed countries.

It seems all the counties around NE Pennsylvania have run out of  space
for all of them that the court system keeps sending to the slammer.

The latest is Lackawanna County, Jim G's home country.

David Strang.