[Magdalen] Speaking of Stats [was Yet another case of raceabuse?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 05:11:05 UTC 2015

No. Just trying to be amused at my usual cluelessness about the intentions
of others. I thought it was a very very much needed novel perspective on
things. Told by a journalist too, who seems genuinely to care about getting
his craft right.  I found that very uplifting, even encouraging.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford