[Magdalen] Saint Michael and All Angels.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:20:18 UTC 2015

David S >
There is a very active and large  Anglican Use RC
> parish in Houston, with the dedication to Our Lady of Walsingham.   They
> have an extensive outdoor shrine there, including a duplicate of the
> remaining east wall of the OLW ruins in England

Yes, I just drove by there the other day while on the way to somewhere else
and I was astounded by the size of their campus.  I once was on a plane with
the then rector of that church and we talked at length. (maybe 15 years ago)

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr