[Magdalen] Pope and Kim Davis.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Oct 2 04:38:40 UTC 2015

I'm a little too sleepy to look it up with the help of google, but I
remember (and too sleepy to be accurate on the remembering, either)
something about there being several criteria for an Infallible
pronouncement, and that there have only been about five of those
altogether, ever, that fit the criteria.

This is not what most Protestants (not that they believe in it) think
that it means, and it seems, most imprecise, careless, or ignorant Roman
Catholics think, which is infallible like Fundamentalists believe that
the Bible is infallible.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net