[Magdalen] Pope and Kim Davis.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:33:59 UTC 2015

Sibyl>This is not what most Protestants (not that they believe in it) think
that it means, and it seems, most imprecise, careless, or ignorant Roman
Catholics think, which is infallible like Fundamentalists believe that
the Bible is infallible.

Yes! I agree that is the 'nut' of what *most* people believe.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr