[Magdalen] Another mass shooting.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:28:20 UTC 2015

No, I am certainly not asking, just observing.  And saddened.  It happened
not once, but twice.

I have no deep affection for Islam either, but when several hundred people
die at a stroke and an entire group stands silent, it's sad, if not a bit
pathetic.  We talk of love for all others as children of God, but can't
walk the walk.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford