[Magdalen] Another mass shooting.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:12:38 UTC 2015

I'm saying you cannot come to that conclusion based on an email list's response. We have not, as a group, "stood silent" by not posting on the topic, nor are we failing to walk the walk by not posting on Magdalen about it, and it does no good to pronounce the situation as "pathetic." You and I both know the group better than that.

Sent from my iPad