[Magdalen] this morning's trip to Whole Foods

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 2 17:20:24 UTC 2015

>>>She couldn't tell a zucchini from a cucumber. OK.
She didn't know the difference between
celery and broccoli !!!
She needs a grandmother!
-M
PS: I bet she could tell the difference between a Big Mac
and a Whopper.<<<

Last night I had to make sure I was buying cucumbers and not zucchini for my Kimchi refrigerator pickles for tomorrow morning's creation.

I also asked a clerk (really, I did):  "Scallions. We're talking green onions, right?"

And once in the Burger King drive-thru I ordered two Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese, and instead of being corrected, I was given two Double [Bacon] Stackers.