[Magdalen] Another mass shooting.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 2 19:11:45 UTC 2015

From: Jon Egger

>One of the amazing things I saw was the interview with the sheriff.  He
>refused to name the suspect and wishes that other such events do the same.
>Don't name them. They want their glory, theirf 15 minutes of fame.

I think we can be sure that the Sherriff has more in mind than this. After all,
he's an ardent guns-for-everyone supporter AND even wrote President Obama that
if the Federal Government passed any gun control legislation he would see that
it would not be enforced in Douglas County.

I suspect that his goal is to persuade everyone the shootings never happened.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie