[Magdalen] Please pray

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:00:10 UTC 2015

How nice! And I am reminded once again that family is often the people we
*choose* and not (only) those we are born to. God bless you and Dawn and
your new daughter Becca, Brud.

One question puzzles me though, although perhaps it's a bit indelicate. If
her female parts are giving her that much hell, why is she "too young" at
25 to have them removed? Sounds like a bunch of sexism in the GYN world.
Surely she is old enough to know whether she is able or capable of dealing
with a pregnancy (and it sounds like she is not physically capable, even if
she wanted to). You don't have to answer if you don't want to.