[Magdalen] this morning's trip to Whole Foods

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 05:02:30 UTC 2015

What a terrible situation to put the poor girl into, not knowing the
products she is selling.

It can be a real hassle when the person doesn't know what they are doing,
but I think it has to be worse for them!

What should the customer do? I'd not want to say anything to the manager,
because I would expect the simple response would be, "Go home and don't
come back."

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford