[Magdalen] this morning's trip to Whole Foods

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:15:35 UTC 2015

Don't have a picture, but when I learned something of who and what kind of
person Elizabeth the Queen Mother was, I immediately said, she is just like
my grandmother, right down to her unobtrusive but flawless talent for
making the other person always feel at ease.  When Maud my grandmother was
in a nursing home, they put her at a table with a woman who had been mute
for some time.  In a short time, the lady was talking. She was that good!

Oh, how I do miss you, Bombom!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford