[Magdalen] "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 00:43:56 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/3/2015 6:37:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

In March  of next year it will be 45 years since we buried our Benjamin, who
lived  three months. Benjie was born healthy and always seemed like a
healthy  baby, but I put him to bed one night and he never woke up. SIDS is
a  horrible thing and I don't think the newest "solutions" are the  answer
either. October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, just

And 43 years since my ex-wife had our last child aborted without my
knowledge/permission.  To add insult to injury, the obstetrician  performing
the abortion was a peer in the clinic where we were both employed.   I
never spoke to him again.

I've often thought about the child, and the life that was not to  be.

David Strang.