[Magdalen] "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:06:44 UTC 2015

I probably should not have used the term "dress," but I hope we all knew
what I meant.

We went through a miscarriage on good Friday a few years ago. It was a
devastating experience, especially for my wife, since we had been trying
all sorts of interventions to conceive. We ultimately just had to give up.
It did a number on our faith, that's for sure.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford