[Magdalen] "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:04:51 UTC 2015

I know someone who participates in a group that knits/crochets little hats
and blankets for babies who are stillborn. She had had a 22 week abortion
of a baby who would not have survived due to severe birth defects and had
chosen to see the baby. The baby was brought to her in a hat and blanket
made by a similar group. This is her way of grieving the baby's loss and
also paying back.