[Magdalen] Related to "Yet Another Case of Race Abuse"

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:22:42 UTC 2015

Several years ago I heard a little blonde kid ask his father about my cane.
The father explained I used it to help me walk. The kid was maybe four. But
apparently lived a halcyon suburban life or something.

I do find that children who live in multi-generation households in the city
are much more aware of elder issues. Also baby issues, We are selling our
kids very short, binding them in a way, if we don't teach them all.
Hispanic kids and Chinese kids and Caribbean kids are so much more "with
it."

Speaking of binding our kids, if you have a few minutes, give this a listen:
http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2015/10/01/spiritual-children-lisa-miller
-M, currently thinking lots about the church's difficulties with children
(and adolescents especially)