[Magdalen] Related to "Yet Another Case of Race Abuse"

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 02:18:55 UTC 2015

In a message dated 10/4/2015 5:39:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wmmah at stoneledge.net writes:

And, by  the way, I just twice drove through your neighborhood,  81/84
north
earlier this week and 84/81 south this weekend.  The colors on  the higher
elevations of the Poconos are already  wondrous --- even  through the rain

Yes; the earlier maple dominated coloration is underway.  The  later,
oak dominated color is 10-14 days away.  The first is probably  more
brilliant than the oaks, especially this year because it was a year
of defoliation secondary to the Gypsy Moth.  It finishes in my  yard
 in about three weeks with the larches and the Dawn Redwoods  turning
a bright yellow on up through a deep red-orange - and then, of  course,
the needles drop from these deciduous species.

David Strang.