[Magdalen] Related to "Yet Another Case of Race Abuse"

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:39:38 UTC 2015

I didn't notice that they sounded the same, but they had a distinct joyful
kind of mariachi sound owing to lots of guitars being played...I think I
counted 7 at one mass...and a certain style of singing, and everyone sang,
even the kids. On the rare occasions I went to the Anglo masses there (it
was either Catholic School Week or a funeral) the music was horrid and the
singing anemic.