[Magdalen] Please pray for me tonight.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 5 18:32:49 UTC 2015

>>>Anniversaries are tough. I've lived through a lot of Anniversarial
Depression myself, including some generally happy things like my
father's birthday, because I'm not with him now, that kind of thing.
Hang in there, and deliberately remember the happy times, and pray
thanksgivings for them.  That's probably something you know, of course,
but I don't suppose a reminder hurts anything.<<<

Thanks, Sibyl.  I do have a lot to be thankful for, and my life certainly has some elements of happiness to it.