[Magdalen] prayers / spider bite!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:05:13 UTC 2015

As I type 'my friend Jim' (of the 2015 open heart surgery fame) most
probably got bitten by a brown recluse spider earlier today on his left
wrist, right where a watch would be located. He's been calling with hourly
updates... size of bite (a dime), surface of skin, etc, etc... after
internet research and calling a local emergency room for info (who would
only talk to him, so he is calling them now, I hope). Apparently the bite
and early stages of 'damage' are many times painless and often go unobserved
and then things change as the venom starts to do it's skin-disintegrating
thing...  Anyway... spider bite prayers would be appreciated until he
figures this out (and hopefully sees a doc tomorrow). He's already
inadvertently done several things that one is not supposed to do - vigorous
exercise and  a lot of lifting (things that pump the poison around according
to the internet) before he even discovered that he has 'this spot' (blue'ish
and crusty) on his wrist.

thank you, friends
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com