[Magdalen] It Trittico Opera Stuff.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 11 04:11:51 UTC 2015

I belong to Arte service--a French language video service. Through it I joined various opera services. There will be a nice HD video version of Goetterdaemmerung soon.
I just watched Ades "Powder Her Fcce" a good production of Master Peter's Puppet Show (El Retablo...) don Rodrigo by Szymanowski, and an interesting production of La Boheme form Norwegian Opera  (Just means within the last 2 weeks)

Joe