[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 10 15:11:27 UTC 2015

>It was a shock to me when they played (and beat!) the Yankees in the wild
>card game.  From the L.O.N.G wikipedia article, they switched to the AL in
>2013.

Could be worse. Some might not know that the Rangers franchise used to be the
Washington Senators (Washington: First in War, First in Peace, Last in the
American League) and got to Texas via Minnesota.

National League mavens will remind everyone that the Astros were usually at the
bottom of in their National League Days, but the AL is "Easier."

And of course Texas is demanding a fast and very high wall on the northern
border to prevent those illegals (Toronto Blue Jays) from sneaking in to beat
Texas.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie