[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 16:13:03 UTC 2015

I'm still struggling with the Washington Nats being the former Montreal
Expos. Our Comcast franchise insists that they are our "local" team and
therefore we must be fans of them and they carry just about all their
games. Nuh-uh. I am a Braves fan and have been a Braves fan since I was a
little kid and they came to Milwaukee. There was a period when I was mad at
them after they moved to Atlanta, but when I moved to Tennessee and we got
cable and TBS, I got over it. Now I can hardly ever see them because TBS
doesn't carry their games any more (boo, Time-Warner and Murdoch!) and when
I watch them play the Nats I have to listen to the awful Nats commentary.
Bleah. So that's why I'm out of the loop totally.