[Magdalen] VTS Chapel,

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:59:32 UTC 2015

Sorry, Scott, but that sounds like a nightmare! How can folks even hear the words in the midst of all that ringing?!  ;^}
In one church where I supply fairly often, they have a set of bells that the choir director's mother found in an antique store. They sit on the organ console, and the choir director rings them at three points during the Eucharistic Prayer. I can't say I'm even sure exactly where he rings them, but when I haven't been there for awhile, the first one always takes me completely by surprise!