[Magdalen] VTS Chapel,

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 10 20:55:12 UTC 2015

> But Anglocatholic worship in the style of Tridentine Liturgy is a  valid
>liturgical worship form for Anglicans, and the theology that you  mention
>here IS believed by many Anglicans.

Some would say there's not a dime's width difference between Real Presence and
Transubstantiation. The former is sometimes looked on as the Anglican version of
the latter because we would NEVER believe in such Romish silliness.

Some will recall the 1928 BCP which emphasized " . . . a  memorial of himself
ONCE offered . . ." got rid of that inconvenient snake-belly stuff in the 1929 .
. . "

Cheers,
Jim