[Magdalen] Kimchi pickle review.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 11 00:43:16 UTC 2015

>>>They get better. They really do. Shut the jar up tight and turn it over for
a day or two if you want to mix up the  spices a little. Be sure the other
is also shut up tight and turn it over for a day or so also. (They might
leak a little, don't be surprised!) Or just turn the jar over gently a few
times to mix things up. Our last batch was at their best when they were
almost finished, darn it! We haven't even cracked the new batch yet.<<<

That's what I've been doing all week, but I'll keep it up, especially as they're still obviously fermenting.  I just find it hard to believe there's any more flavor coming via that spice.  Tons of it, and that juice simply tastes nearly flavorless.  Is it because there's a lot of water?  Shouldn't matter, considering how red that water is.