[Magdalen] Kimchi pickle review.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 23:23:04 UTC 2015

They get better. They really do. Shut the jar up tight and turn it over for
a day or two if you want to mix up the  spices a little. Be sure the other
is also shut up tight and turn it over for a day or so also. (They might
leak a little, don't be surprised!) Or just turn the jar over gently a few
times to mix things up. Our last batch was at their best when they were
almost finished, darn it! We haven't even cracked the new batch yet.