[Magdalen] Inappropriate?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:46:07 UTC 2015

The editorial seems based on a thoroughly false view of the facts.
Perhaps it's Opposite Day at the National Post? (Although I expect
there's a good deal of "Consider the source" when it comes to anything
from the National Post.) If he's a "foreign policy failure," a quick
check of views of President Obama from people in other Western
countries will yield high praise -- and higher regard for him than he
gets from half of his own fellow citizens.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA