[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 13 00:18:30 UTC 2015

The idea of a "World Series" open only to teams from North America seems
rather deficient in vision and accuracy of terminology.  I hope that if
Toronto won the title the Canadian Head of State would send her
congratulations to the winning team.  She is also Head of the
Coomonwealth, an association of 53 independent countries.

Roger