[Magdalen] beisbol Q?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:47:35 UTC 2015

Well, I suppose different folks have a different definitions of what
constitutes the actual world?

I also recall so many organizations, when it's the American such-and-such,
it's American (meaning US). Which is arguably a bit jingoist.

However, when there's any association with no national definition at all in
its title, it's English.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com