[Magdalen] RIP Chef Paul Prudhomme.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 13 02:17:19 UTC 2015

The people who used to host me for weekly Cajun INspired Sunday dinners were friends of the Prudhomme's back in Louisiana. In fact Keith and Sharon Rowland were friends with Paul's Mother. They created but never published their own Cajun cookbook. Sharon died about 14 years ago (We remember her every year on Sts Sergius and Bacchus day) and Keith is still living in Defuniak springs at the age of 86. He was devastated when Julia Child died; I can imagine how he feels now. 11 years older than Paul and Paul was only 3 years my senior. I haven't heard from Keith; but I imagine I will before long.

Joe Cirou