[Magdalen] Inappropriate?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:54:36 UTC 2015

just like we have the 'World Series' and "The American something or
other/this or that" we (the U S of A)  are NOT the only America. Most of the
rest of the world looks at the northern hemisphere on our side of the globe
as "the Americas", which is why Mexico and Central America also think that
way.

Lynn
.02ingly

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com