[Magdalen] Prayer request for my mom

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Tue Oct 13 19:06:50 UTC 2015

My mom's best friend, whom she'd known since they were in grade school, up
and left to live in another state without even saying goodbye. The move was
not unexpected, but the lack of communication hurt my mother very badly.

My mom, who is a cancer survivor and who has battled serious depression
much of her life, was devastated by this, and now finds that her depression
and social anxiety are kicking in big time. If you have prayers to spare,
I'd really appreciate it if you could send them my mother's way.

Thank you.