[Magdalen] Debate tonight.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 13 21:02:08 UTC 2015

On 13/10/2015 17:44, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> And what bad (and not unexpected) news this morning regarding Hillary's server.  "Amateur hour" is apparently the current conclusion based upon its manifest pregnability.

Republicans should be wary about attacking her on this one.  Colin
Powell had his own server as well.  We don't know about Condoleeza
Rice.  As for pregnability official servers are not impregnable and
Hillary's (like Colin's) would have had the advantage of not being so
obvious to outsiders.  Not being known about is, in itself, a barrier
against being hacked.
> We all know Joe's waiting till after tonight (unless he shows up for the "podium in waiting"), and may (though unlikely) wait till after Hillary's Benghazi grilling later in the month.  I nominate Joe as tonight's Most Attentive Viewer.

I understand his diary for today shows no engagements this evening so he
will be free to sit down with the remote, and with the recorder on to
review later.

Roger