[Magdalen] Kimchi pickle review.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:14:25 UTC 2015

Well, I just made some soup with beef broth and lots of noodles and some
dried mushrooms, sort of a ramen thing, with lots of garlic in it. When it
was done I added a healthy dash of soy sauce and some sesame oil, then
topped it with some chopped kimchi pickles and added a couple of big
spoonfuls of the pickle juice. Wow! Scrumptious.