[Magdalen] Kimchi pickle review.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:14:16 UTC 2015

Nothing dangerous about the pickles at all. Actually the original recipe
comes from here: jeanetteshealthyliving.com to which I commend you. It's a
very good site for folks with allergies and other food intolerances, and
those who just like clean eating.

Korean food is a little different, Scott, but some things are really tasty.
I like bulgogi (more or less translates as barbecued beef) and bibimbap
(which is usually rice and veggies topped with a fried egg).