[Magdalen] This morning's debate discussion at work.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu Oct 15 00:37:38 UTC 2015

On 10/14/15 12:59 PM, M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> My lead worker, who is Democrat, female, and in sheer lust with Joe Biden, positively despises Hillary.  "Well," says I, "it would be good to keep an open mind as long as you can, just so as to be ready for anything."  "No, I will not vote for Hillary."  "Primary, or General?"  "General."  "So, you're prepared to vote for the Donald."  "I will not vote for Hillary."  "So, you'll vote for Jeb."  "I will not vote for Hillary."  "Then you'll have to vote for Ralph Nader, Rosanne Barr, or Chief Starlight Edsel Steering Wheel."  "I will not vote for Hillary."
>
> Tsk.  I never thought I'd ever view abject partisan voting ("I'll vote for whoever the Democrat/Republican is, regardless.") as a Good Thing!

Ha!  For a while there, I thought I might have to vote for Prohibition,
or whatever other odd thing Kansas might put on the ballot, or write
somebody in.  I absolutely will not vote for Trump, or Hillary, or many
of the clown car.  I'm getting more and more sure that Ben Carson is my
guy, though I don't agree with him on everything.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net