[Magdalen] This morning's debate discussion at work.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 14 17:59:04 UTC 2015

My lead worker, who is Democrat, female, and in sheer lust with Joe Biden, positively despises Hillary.  "Well," says I, "it would be good to keep an open mind as long as you can, just so as to be ready for anything."  "No, I will not vote for Hillary."  "Primary, or General?"  "General."  "So, you're prepared to vote for the Donald."  "I will not vote for Hillary."  "So, you'll vote for Jeb."  "I will not vote for Hillary."  "Then you'll have to vote for Ralph Nader, Rosanne Barr, or Chief Starlight Edsel Steering Wheel."  "I will not vote for Hillary."

Tsk.  I never thought I'd ever view abject partisan voting ("I'll vote for whoever the Democrat/Republican is, regardless.") as a Good Thing!