[Magdalen] VTS Chapel Consecration

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 03:58:47 UTC 2015

I googled Mormon temples and chose images on google... was amazed at how
very different they are and there are seemingly endless images.

Regarding the tour, it was very interesting, especially if you know a bit
about their binding/marriage rituals.  The one here in Houston is quite
large and although one might expect a large cavernous nave, it is all small
rooms occupying several floors and the room with the largest, longest
windows is actually a 'heavenly room' for thinking about the next life and
the one here looked like a very opulent funeral home's 'parlor'... mirrors,
crystal chandeliers and extravagant furniture and other appointments. All
very interesting.  The EFM group I was mentoring that year went on a 'field
trip' there.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck