[Magdalen] PB Installation Plans, if any

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:56:59 UTC 2015

And, also with the Wilders.  We are driving up on Friday and may arrive by
late afternoon, depending on traffic.  (1-95 has reopened following repairs
from flood damage, but I don't know how many lanes are clear.)  We are
staying in Old Town Alexandria.  Perhaps a low-key lunch or supper
somewhere?

Right now, we are taking a bit of time away, in the Smokey Mountains.  I
learned last night that a first cousin has died, and I will attend his
funeral in FL, but not sure when.

I'm looking forward to the PB's Installation.

Ginga