[Magdalen] PB Installation Plans, if any

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:49:56 UTC 2015

I am in receipt of a ticket and have made my flight arrangements to DCA,
arriving Thursday 10/29 and leaving the following Tuesday 11/3, my
sister in Alexandria having opened her home to me for the duration (and
planning projects for which she needs an extra pair of hands, probably!).

I, too, would be open to and am desirous of meeting in meat-life any
listsibs around the area.

In the meantime, I have an overly full schedule here with church and
school kick-offs and projects, but will keep an eye out for potential
listmeet notes.

Peace,
Jo