[Magdalen] Show Boat.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:02:52 UTC 2015

David, many of these 'classic' musicals live on in theatrical productions
around the country in 'small scale' community theatre groups and in my area
in the High Schools... Throughout the greater Houston area HS put on
musicals every year in the winter, and some of them are huge productions.
They are typically many of the 'standards'  from the '50s and '60s, so I
would guess that much of this music is still recognizable in certain
quarters.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck