[Magdalen] Canada's election

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:49:17 UTC 2015

Well, we have that participation and peaceful transfer AND we git 'er
done in a reasonable time frame.  And I like to think our better side
has triumphed tonight and we have been freed from the Prince of Darkness.

  I haven't checked, but the Blue Jays may have stayed alive in the
baseball game tonight.  As a courtesy, the American baseball
powers-that-be should have moved this game to another day or night.

Marion, a pilgrim