[Magdalen] The Messiah

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:14:26 UTC 2015

For those who have the ability to play it, this is still a pretty darn good
version, with original instruments.
What with the holiday season coming up, if one wishes to take in the
Messiah, this is a really nice job, and of course it's free. I do appear at
one point in the film, to the extreme right hand of the chorus. If you are
not watching closely you'll miss it, so it should be an impediment to the
enjoyment of the excellent performance.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford