[Magdalen] Gerrymandering was Canada's election

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:06:43 UTC 2015

Interestingly, one of our GOP representatives, who shall here go unnamed,
quite outsmarted himself on the last redistricting ploy when he saw to it
that his district was redrawn to include even more Republicans....but, as
it turned out, they weren't the "right" kind of Republicans, and they hated
his guts and sent him to a rousing defeat in the primary and elected a Tea
Party type who is among those having tantrums and wreaking havoc currently
in the House.