[Magdalen] health care...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 01:51:08 UTC 2015

My dear wife has just turned 65 and is going through all this now. Medicare
is $350 (or so) a *quarter*, not per month. They will bill you for it on a
quarterly basis, but it works out to just over $100/month. This is *much,
much, MUCH* cheaper than regular health insurance, for which Lee was paying
well over $600 per month.

I've been fairly healthy and so haven't signed up for any supplemental
insurance other than for prescriptions. My only major expense in the past
three years was a $3000 or so hospital bill last year when my quadriceps
tendon went and had to be reattached.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com