[Magdalen] health care...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:35:45 UTC 2015

I have private individual insurance, not *part* of Gov Website.  2 years
ago, after hours (and hours) of waiting on phone and combing through the
website,  the government insurance was 70% more than what I could buy at
einsurance.com  for similar coverage (after the gov 'rebate' it was more
similar, but I don't qualify for a rebate either). The premiums may go up
50% here for those who are not part of a group plan because TX is still a
hold out on the Medicaid tie-in for US government funds, because insurers
like me are now helping to support the huge, still uninsured populace here
with our annual increases in premium.  This is a separate issue from the one
I was also concerned about regarding increases in cost for Medicare taken
from one's SS payment over the course of the next few years (a graduated
increase built in by the ACA)  I'm beginning to think that no one who voted
on this read the fine print about all the phased in stuff : (

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr