[Magdalen] October status

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:53:36 UTC 2015

Wow, that's a lot of prayers, Cady! We'll certainly all do our best.

My dad spent his last 6 weeks in a VA home in Knoxville and we could not
have asked for a better place for him to be. The care he received was
wonderful! They even allowed his beloved pug to come and visit him. In
fact, the last picture I have of him is with her curled up on his bed.

Amazing about your MIL. That sort of thing is usually very damaging and can
be fatal.

Interim times can be difficult, but so glad you have a good interim. My
former parish is going through this again, after they thought they'd had it
done with the first time.

As a late bloomer myself, I can sympathize greatly with Samantha. I had
some Bad Things happen to me along the way too. It takes time to recover
but with support, she will. Flowers will bloom, but when they are supposed
to, not always when we want them to. Hugs for mom and daughter too from one
who has been there and done that myself *and* with a daughter.