[Magdalen] health care...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:17:29 UTC 2015

I think I've mentioned this before, but I think a lot of places offer free assistance in signing up for Medicare, Medicare supplements and Part D prescription plans. In our area that's provided by the local area Board on Aging, which has a group of trained volunteers. I found them to be enormously helpful, and they got me signed up while I was there.